2016 Real Estate Update & Installation Dinner
ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR METRO DC REAL ESTATE 2016 AND BEYOND
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 * 5:00pm – 8:30 pm
Join the DC Metro Area Chapter of the Appraisal Institute for an update on the economic outlook for real estate in the Metro DC area. Attendees will receive an overall economic review as well as individual reports for commercial finance, retail, office and residential segments of the real estate market. Presenters will address current inventory, projected supply and demand and investment dynamics for each market segment. We'll follow up dinner with the introduction and installation of the 2016 AIDC board of directors.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear from these key players,
meet appraisal professionals from all around the region and enjoy a great meal!
- William Rich – Senior Vice President, Delta Associates – Multi-Family/Condo Market & Economic Outlook
- R. William Kent – Executive Vice President, CB Richard Ellis – Retail Market
- Bill Prutting – Managing Director - Capital Markets, Jones Lang Lasalle – Office Market (Invited)
- Ben Sage - Director, Mid-Atlantic Region, Metrostudy - Residential Market
Registration Fee (includes dinner):
- 4:30pm: Registration opens
- 5:00 – 7:00pm: Presentations
- 7:00 – 8:30pm: Dinner, Networking & Installation of 2016 Board of Directors
Click here for details and registration.
- $45 – AIDC Members (Paid by January 15; $55 thereafter)
- $60 – Non-Members (Paid by January 15; $70 thereafter)
Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner
1960 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, VA 22102
Back to top.