Legislative & Regulatory Update:
Stay Ahead of the Curve! (Includes Chapter Meeting)
Get the latest on new federal & state legislation, rules & regulations that will affect your appraisal procedures and business!
Thursday, June 5, 2014 * 5pm – 8-pm
Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner
1960 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22102
Join metro DC appraisers to hear Bill Garber, Director of Government and External Relations and Scott DiBiasio, Manager of State and Industry Relations for the Appraisal Institute report on legislative and regulatory proposals affecting the real estate valuation profession, including:
After attending this presentation, attendees will have a better understanding of relevant local and national legislation, rules and regulations affecting their appraisal businesses and activities.
- Proposed and finalized regulations relating to appraisal, including AMC minimum operating requirements, and AVM quality control standards
- New guidance from the OCC relating to third party relationships and CRE Lending
- Small Business Administration “going concern” appraisal policies
- Congressional legislation relating to SBA going concern appraisals, bank regulatory relief, housing finance reform, and tax reform
- Appraisal review credentialing changes
- Final Virginia AMC regulations
- DMV reciprocal licensing requirements
Chapter Meeting – After dinner, AIDC President, Tom Shields, MAI will bring us up to date on all things AI for an information-packed evening you won’t want to miss! Candidates, remember you are required to attend at least one chapter meeting per year, so don’t miss your chance to meet this requirement.
5:00 – 6:30pm: Presentation
6:30 – 8:00pm: Networking, Dinner & Chapter Meeting (Reg fee includes dinner)
Registration Fee (Includes Dinner):
$45 – AIDC Members (Paid by June 14; $55 thereafter)
$60 – Non-Members (Paid by June 15; $70 thereafter)
Click here to Register Today!
Back to Top