Top Environmental Risks in Commercial & Residential Appraisals - May 18
Bank reviewers and examiners have become increasingly concerned about the acknowledgement of environmental issues in commercial and residential appraisals.
- Can you recognize the top environmental risks?
- Do you know the questions you should ask (prior to engagement, prior to inspection, during the inspection)?
- Do you know how to correctly educate the client?
- What are the extraordinary assumptions/hypothetical conditions you should address?
- How should you address them?
In today’s regulatory environment, you can’t ignore environmental risks associated with the property and your client. Join us at 11am on Monday, May 18 to hear Brian Ginter, an appraisal/environmental expert with Pyramid Real Estate Consulting Network, share the steps needed to take to protect yourself and your client. You will learn:
- How to identify the top environmental risks for commercial and residential properties;
- How to identify and communicate those risks throughout the appraisal process;
- How to address environmental issue without detailed scientific assessment of a resolution;
- And you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
Don’t leave your client in the dark or potentially expose yourself to a lawsuit. Click here to sign up for this free webinar from the Metro DC Chapter of the Appraisal Institute. You will leave with a better understanding of the environmental challenge.
Back to Top