HSMAI Europe Digital Marketing Conference 2014
Thursday November 6th at WTM
The Third HSMAI Europe Digital Marketing Conference will take place on Thursday November 6th at WTM, South Gallery Rooms 23-26. Registration from 10 AM and the educational program start at 11.00 AM and last until 6 PM.
Register now for The Third HSMAI Europe Digital Marketing Conference on emerging trends in hospitality digital marketing and take advantage of the generous offer.
On Thursday November 6th - World Travel Market 2014, the leading global event for the travel industry, is hosting the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International’s (HSMAI) Europe Digital Marketing Conference as part of its compressive programme.
“I am delighted WTM is hosting the HSMAI Europe’s Digital Marketing Conference. The event tops off a jam-packed final day for WTM”, Simon Press, Senior Director, World Travel Market
The Third annual HSMAI Europe Digital Marketing Conference is expected to attract an array of senior executives from the travel and hospitality industry interested in the latest trends and developments in their field of expertise. Content for the day will therefore cover the latest in online analytics, increase of direct conversions and metasearch. Cutting edge knowledge brought to you by the experts such as:
The executive roundtable discussion will include Advisory Board Members of the HSMAI Europe Digital Marketing Board such as:
- Terri Scriven, Industry Head Travel at Google
- Nikhil Gupta, Director of Hotels and Car Hire, Skyscanner
- Malte Siewert, CEO at Trivago
- Maud Larpent, Director, Direct Connect Development at TripAdvisor
- eClerx, speaker TBA
This full-day conference will take place in South Gallery Rooms 23-26 and includes: free entrance to all presentations, hand-outs, coffee/tea, lunch & networking.
- Paul Mulcahy, Vice President of Distribution and Revenue Management at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Niklas Schlappkohl, Director, eCommerce, The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Riko van Santen, Vice President Digital Strategy & Distribution, Kempinski Hotels S.A.
- Torsten Sabel, Chief Operating Officer, Customer Alliance
FYI: In order to attend our conference you will first need to register for WTM here
Early Bird Rates for the HSMAI Europe Conference: The Early Bird deadline is September 23th
Register now to take advantage of the generous offer.
- HSMAI Member: 120 €
including lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Non Member: 165 €
including lunch, snacks and drinks
Prices after September 23rd:
- HSMAI Member: 165 €
- Non Member: 210 €