The Convention and Trade Show is only a few weeks away. Invest in yourself and in your business and industry by participating in this once a year event.
Draft Schedule of Events
A draft schedule of events hasbeen released and can be downloaded here (http://www.wcowma-bc.com/files/2015/01/WCOWMA-BC-Schedule-of-Events.pdf).
Minor changes may occur to the schedule. Keep updated by watching our newsfeed.
Professional Development Credits
Delegates will have the opportunity to collect most, if not all of their required professional development credits at this one event.
Following the trade show and convention, letters will be mailed to attendees and the following credits are recommended:
• Participation on February 12 (Soils and Site Evaluation for System Design, industry relevant workshop) = 2 Professional Development Credits
• Participation on February 12 (Make Your Mark Business Workshop, business relevant workshop) = 2 Professional Development Credits
• Participation on February 13 (Gray water recapture/composting toilets), industry relevant workshop) = 1 Professional Development Credit
• Participation on February 13 (Trade Show and Technical Presentations/Workshops) = 2 Professional Development Credits
• Participation on February 14 (Research and Technical Presentations) = 3 Professional Development Credits
• Participation on February 15 (Filing per SPM and ASTTBC Requirements, industry relevant workshop) = 2 Professional Development Credits
• Association Membership = 3 Professional Development (Con. Ed.) Credits
Please note that you must sign in each day in order to receive your credits.
The annual Convention and Trade Show provides onsite wastewater stakeholders with the opportunity to see and hear about new and existing technologies in the industry. Technical and educational presentations scheduled throughout the trade show and convention will provide valuable information on industry research, regulatory frameworks and product use and specifications.
Delegates can register online (http://www.wcowma-bc.com/convention-trade-show/convention-registration/) to attend the 6th Annual WCOWMA-BC Convention and Trade Show, or can contact the WCOWMA-BC office toll free at 855-872-2645.
Trade Show 2015
WCOWMA-BC welcomes the following exhibitors to this year's show:
AON Reed Steenhouse
BARR Plastics Inc
Canwest Tanks and Ecological Systems
Down to Earth Labs Inc.
Infiltrator Systems Inc.
OSI Onsite Systems Inc.
Premier Tech Aqua
Pump Tech Inc
Roth Industries Multitank
Van Isle Water
To thank you for completing this survey, you will be entered into a draw to win a one year membership with WCOWMA-BC.
The last day to complete this survey and be entered into the draw is February 5, 2015. The draw will take place on February 13, 2015 and the winner will be announced during the banquet at the annual Convention and Trade Show.
For an additional entry, please head over to our facebook page, "like" us, and comment on our page on the importance of belonging to your industry association.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
The following workshops will be held during the upcoming Convention and Trade Show.
Soils and Site Evaluation for System Design
February 12, 2015
Make Your Mark Business Workshop February 12, 2015
Alternative Technologies - Composting Toilets and Source Separated Greywater
February 13, 2015
Filing per SPM and ASTTBC Requirements
February 13, 2015
Stay in-touch on industry news, learn about our latest training sessions, check out photos of some of our events, and maybe even win a one-year membership, all on the WCOWMA-BC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wcowmabc.