JTG Camping Trip Registration Open!
Jake Figler and Eric Keilback invite Chapter men with bleeding disorders between the ages of 16 and 35 to join them in Riding Mountain National Park June 21st to June 23rd. The Youth Committee has booked three oTENTiks for the weekend and will provide transportation to the park. Enjoy the beauty of Riding Mountain and the activities the park has to offer. There will be a formal education session on Sunday morning.
Curious about oTENTiks? It's "glamping" at its finest! Parks Canada oTENTIk
We hope you will consider coming! The guys who went last year want to go again so you know it was worth going. In their 2018 evaluations they wanted us to tell you….
- Great activites + location
- It was a good chance to talk to other guys with bleeding disorders and hear how it affects their lives.
- An excellent time to get to know more of the community and hear some similar life stories. Great to learn and feel more comfortable with my hemophilia.
- It's a great way of connecting to the other guys
- People should know how non-physically demanding it is.
- People should know this is camping lite. It's a great intro to the idea of camping.
Please visit Registration Form to download the form. Fill it out, and email it back. Please get it in as soon as possible so we can arrange transportation. If you choose to drive and are willing to take some guys along, we will pay your gas. The only cost to you is any treats you choose to bring.