We’re in This Together, Falcons!
Freddie the Falcon encourages you to take precautions to help prevent the spread of viral respiratory infections like the flu or COVID-19.
Each and every one of us is responsible for doing our part to ensure a safe and successful semester. We’re in this together!
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Practice social distancing by staying six feet away from others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask in public to protect others.
- Monitor your health and stay home if you have a fever or respiratory symptoms. Call your health care provider or Student Health Services.
The Cashier’s Office encourages students to view its Important Deadlines webpage for information on fall 2020 payment plan options, charging books at the UM Bookstore against credit balances and more.