BUSINESS BOUNDARIES: If you are in business working as an employee, executive or entrepreneur, having and keeping healthy boundaries is vital to your longevity. It’s been said that, “A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect.” Here are three tips to help you succeed in managing your own boundaries.
1. Value your time * You don't have to be available 24/7 * Extend the same courtesy by not contacting people during their personal time * Establish blocks of uninterrupted time to focus on one project at a time
2. Keep your word
* This will position you as a person who can be trusted
* If you commit to a meeting, show up and be prepared
* Be on time! Being habitually late is disrespectful and dishonest
3. You teach people how to treat you
* Value your time and energy by setting boundaries around your own schedule
* Consistently build your reputation so others know what to expect from you
* It's okay to say, "no." Those who respect you will appreciate your honesty #FITSuccessTip: If you are able to establish and keep healthy boundaries you will be much more successful and gain the respect of those in your sphere of influence.P.S. Coming soon! You don't want to miss our exclusive FIT Members Club. CLICK HERE to get on the waiting list and be notified when it's open!