DEAR Davenport-Perth EarlyON FAMILIES,
Welcome to Spring! We are looking forward to warmer weather and sunshine! As COVID restrictions have been lifted. We have begun a gentle re-opening for April to allow for the transition to a full in-person program model.
Important Notices - please be aware:
· We will no longer be screening families who attend our EarlyON programs.
· We ask families to please self- screen before you come to a program. However, if you or your child are sick please do not come. This is one of the few protective measures left to reduce the spread of COVID. We have attached some information on self-screening and care. 994c-Screening-Questionnaire-Child-Care-Day-Camp-School.pdf (toronto.ca)
· We continue to encourage masks when indoors as a way to protect infants and young children who do not have access to vaccines.
· Families can also now register for two programs in April and attend any drop-in that does not require a registration. We have increased our capacity in a number of programs. PLEASE SCROLL down to see our Program Calendar.
· We are also planning for a wonderful May through August of outdoor/backyard activities. We are just awaiting warmer weather!
INFORMATION by SITE:
DPNCHC - Main Site at 1900 Davenport Road will be offering pre-registered programs in April. Children will also be provided with a take away snack. Our regular Family Drop-Ins will aim to resume at our main site in May.
Pauline Public School will be offering pre-registered INFANT programs on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday during April.
Wallace Emerson Recreation Centre will continue to offer Indoor Active Playtime on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This drop-in program does not require pre-registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Saturday Program at Wallace Emerson will be ending APRIL 2. Should this change we will notify families immediately. We are looking for other community opportunities on Saturdays.
The Stop Community Food Centre will remain open, by appointment only for those who are pregnant.
Virtual Family Circle Time: will be offered online on Mondays and Thursdays at 10:30am. This is a drop-in based program and families do not need to register to join.
(NEW) Virtual Urdu Language Circle Time: will be offered on Thursdays at 1:30pm. This is a drop-in based program and families do not need to register to join.
Please join our Facebook Page for weekly updates (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2670210669920629), view our agency website, and check out the APRIL program calendar - scroll down for more information.
If you are interested in attending any of our pre-registered programs, contact Gisely to sign up as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not attended any programs with Davenport-Perth EarlyON, you MUST register to join us. Please email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We also remind you that we are here for you until your children turn age 6, so please reach out if you are looking for extra resources, parent groups, and different child development supports.
You can also contact our mainline if you need to reach someone immediately at (416)656-8025. Ask to speak with staff in the Early Years department. We also provide language support in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, and Hindi.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
(From the Davenport-Perth EarlyON Team)