Dear friends and clients,
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones healthy!
As the end of the year is approaching, we are reflecting again on the lessons this year has brought and how to apply them to this moment and the foreseeable future.
Collectively, we continue to learn to adjust to a global pandemic and deepen our understanding of the injustices that have been shaping our society for centuries. We continue to interrogate how we all are in some way or another are complicit (often unknowingly and unintentionally) in upholding the status quo, and what we can do to change that.
As we reflect on this past year, we want to express our gratitude and share some of our accomplishments and milestones with you.
We also thank racial equity consultant Ashnie Butler for her ongoing support to help us make our practices more equitable.
- NEW TEAM MEMBERS: We said good bye to Alexis and Jacqueline and wish them well in their new carriers and studies. We welcomed two new team members, Jasmine and Natascha, to our team in October! Please click HERE to meet them and view our team bios.
- NEW WEBSITE: We updated our website to be in alignment with our values and our goal to re-shape the future of veterinary medicine and to contribute to a more racially and culturally diverse profession.
- NEW PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: We switched to a cloud-based practice management software for easier remote accessibility, enhanced client communication, and the ability for online invoice payments. Soon, you will also be able to schedule appointments online.
- WE DECIDED TO STAY IN OUR CURRENT LOCATION: We renewed our clinic lease and are in the process of a make-over (behind the scenes).
- HEAVIER FOCUS ON NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE: We have stopped offering anesthetic procedures so we can focus more on naturopathic practices.
Last, but not least, a BIG THANK YOU! to you, our clients, for continuing to trust us with your furry (and sometimes not so furry) family members, and to our patients, who delight us every day with their tail wags, licks, head bumps and puppy wiggles!
Like last year, we are planning to take some extended time off at the end of the year to recharge and be able to connect with family and friends. For exact closure days, please see above and keep an eye on our social media platforms and website for updated information.
Dr. Conny, Jada, Erika, Lucia, Jasmine, and Natascha