Following the successful introduction of the TRD 86 Cup into the region, Dragon Racing, as an engineering excercise, have developed the Toyota GT86 DR Edition to further optimise the on track performance of the TRD Toyota GT86 and improve the vehicle’s durability.
Dragon racing have completed an extensive development programme overseen by Technical Director Ian “Bicks” Bickerton and the Dragon professional driver’s to ensure the new addition to the Dragon fleet is easy to drive and the perfect entry level track car for our clients.
Toyota GT86 DR Edition Specification:
- 2.0 Litre Boxer Engine with 230BHP / 235Nm
- Dragon Edition Exhaust System for optimised track performance
- 4 Way switchable engine map with Launch Control, Flat shift, Auto Blip
- Optimised suspension geometry for increased track performance
- Increased braking performance with uprated 6 Piston caliper front brake kit
- Enhanced durability for circuit with Gearbox and Differential cooler packages
- Enhanced durability for circuit with baffled and larger engine oil sump
- Optimised drivetrain with lightened flywheel and clutch
- Enhanced cooling with new bonnet and bumper design