Português - Portugal
colored pencil by Kathy Suhr
1. It's way too cold to paint plein air.
2. There are 4 studio locations so you don't have to drive very far. Also, the Geneva 3rd Street Studio is only steps from the train station.
3. Every artist is instructed, encouraged and challenged according to their own unique expertise and experience. Beginners are welcome.
You will meet the most amazing people in class
(Of course, this happens no matter what time of year you come!)
5. You can draw balmy beech scenes or sunny daisies to trick your mind into thinking it is summer.
6. Classes are quite affordable, and who doesn't love that after the holiday spending sprees?
7. Having a fun, inspiring class to attend each week will keep you from hibernating all winter.
8. If you don't care for football, drawing is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
9. If you LOVE football, you can draw while you watch.
10. By the time the 5 week session is over, the days will be noticeably longer....and the NEXT session will be the Early Spring Session!
This email was sent to
why did I get this?
unsubscribe from this list
update subscription preferences
Beech Tree Studio · 2219 Kings Ct. · Geneva, IL 60134 · USA