Beyond Soap: The Podcast
Offers the Latest Beauty and Skincare Intel
Deepen your understanding of skincare, beauty and self- care by subscribing to Beyond Soap: The Podcast, featuring Dr. Sandy Skotnicki, a renowned dermatologist and bestselling author of Beyond Soap, and Chantel Guertin, bestselling novelist and beauty expert.
When our two co-hosts get together, there’s no filter—motherhood, travel, love, but especially beauty and skincare—and the fight against ageing. Now, in a new and ongoing weekly podcast available everywhere on Mondays, Sandy and Chantel explore the subculture of beauty and respond to listener questions. What’s an overlooked oldie but goodie? The hot new product that should be in every purse? Sandy and Chantel tackle it all, including:
- The latest buzzy ingredient, bakuchiol, a natural alternative to Retin A
- Holiday beauty, and particularly, those expensive gift sets
- Cryotherapy and frozen facials
- The controversy around parabens
- Microneedling sounds crazy—but Sandy says it works!
- To learn about everything and anything trending in skincare, subscribe to Beyond Soap: The Podcast on:
- Submit listener questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org