Express COVID-19 Guidelines:
We will be observing the CDC guidelines for virus spreading prevention. Most of this is just common sense. Each facility we attend all have their own guidelines and we will forward that info as soon as we get it. For ACS (our home gym) Kay Ross (ACS Principal) has provided some simple guidelines as listed below:
- If you feel ill, stay home
- Wash your hands (good hygiene)
- Sanitizer is available in the gm
- A mask is recommended when you cannot appropriately distance
- Players and coaches are exempt when on the bench or court.
We will monitor the community and evaluate changes and updates as required.
We appreciate everyone’s continued support to help us all continue to enjoy this season. Since we play in different cities and counties, we will need to be cognizant of each of their guidelines.