Week of January 24th
Games this week are as follows.
There are no games this week leading up to the Red River District Tournament.
We will have practice as usual.
The draft brackets are out and I will digest and send out pertinent information.
Right now the first games are scheduled as follows:
10:05: 16UG v Tulsa NOAH Jaguars (FH #3)
10:05: 14UB v Red River Rattlers (FH #8)
11:15: 12UB @ DasCHE - White (FH #3)
11:15: 18UB v Red River Rattlers (FH #1)
12:30: 16UB @ Midessa Warriors (FH #7)
12:30: 18UG v CHESS (FH #2)
There will be additional games on Friday depending on the result of the first games.
All participants must complete the linked waiver form:
Required for attendance: 2021 COVID-19 Liability Release
COVID Guidelines are as follows:
1. Do NOT enter the facility or attend event if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days prior to tournament
2. Masks are required at all times by everyone.
3. Masks are required by coaches at all times.
4. Kids can take masks off when playing but must put them on when off the courts.
5. 2 spectators per participant as facilities are at 50% capacity.
6. There will be people taking temperature checks at the door.
7. All athletes and coaches must be registered and Coaches must have rosters so that contact tracing can be done if the Health Department asks.
8. Bleachers have been removed so parents will need to bring their own chairs (with rubber feet to protect hardwood floor)
9. Facilities recommend no one over 65 or people with Pre-existing health conditions enter
10. There will be no Water Fountains available for use. Bring your own Water bottle. Concessions will be running for your use.
11. There will be an entry door and an exit door.