Happy New Year!! Last year was a busy and productive year for me. I completed yoga teacher training, started health coach training, launched this newsletter, compiled and published "Unashamed Voices" and supported thousands of victims and survivors who visited my blog and Facebook page.
Despite all of this work and the work of many other passionate and motivated advocates, there's so much more to be done to bring sociopath awareness out of the shadows. It's up to us, those who understand and have expereinced what we've experienced, to inform the masses of the insidious crimes being committed by sociopaths, narcissists and psychopaths harming men, women, children and animals every single day.
Simple Ways to Raise Awareness
I want the abuse to end and to see justice for the victims. I'm sure you do too. But increasing awareness seems like such a daunting task, doesn't it? Well, it is. However, with the collective support and push from all of us as a community, the task can become less arduous and more progress can be made. The following are just a few ways you can begin spreading awareness today:
1. Receive a FREE copy of "Unashamed Voices" to read and review on Amazon.
2. Vote for my feet and "Unashamed Voices" for a chance to win $1000 to get the project printed and distributed worldwide.
3. Once the book is available in print, contact your local bookstore and ask them to carry it on their shelves.
4. Tell your lawyer, therapist or doctor about the book and offer them your FREE copy. Encourage these professionals to read and review the book for us too.
5. Visit my Amazon aStore for other titles and important litereature to read, review and share.
6. Most importantly, don't give up hope. We are all destined to heal.
Together, we can make a difference.
Namaste! Paula Carrasquillo
Yogi. Author. Advocate.
Visit Paula's Love. Life. Om. blog!
Sign up to receive this newsletter automatically. I love feedback, constructive criticism, and any insight you can offer to make this experience more valuable for all of us.
Questions? Ideas? Paula is interested in supporting you and sharing your insights and questions with the community. Contact Paula today!
Silent No More
Purchase and download Paula's book, "Unashamed Voices: True Stories Written by Survivors of Domestic Violence, Rape and Fraud Exposing Sociopaths in Our Midst."
Fellow survivors make the greatest friends. Stay tuned for future events designed just for us by us!