St. Patrick's Day, Collab Fest, Colorado Craft Beer Week
Lots of fun stuff!
Looks like spring is here – maybe. Colorado always has a way of surprising us. Regardless, March 20th is officially Spring and with it we have new spring hours:
Sunday: 1 - 7
Monday: 2 – 7
Tuesday – Wednesday: 2 – 9
Thursday – Saturday: Lunch 12 – 9
Right now we’re playing with some infusions in the tap room. We have blueberry, peach, mango, key lime and blood orange. Try them with our new German style Blond Ale, P.S., or with any other beer we have on tap. Fun!
March 17th we will, of course, be celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day. We won’t offer green beer, but we will have our version of an Irish Stout on tap. We open at noon for lunch. Come join us!
Colorado Craft Beer Week is coming up soon. Here is our list of events in our taproom:
Have a party or an event coming up - graduation, birthday, retirement, etc.? Consider having it at Crystal Springs! Contact Kristy at 303-442-9022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, March 18: Free tours will be given by Tom, owner and brewmaster, at 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm. Come check out our brew house!
- Monday, March 20: First day of spring! We’ll have our Kölsch style Summertime Ale on tap for $1 off a pint. While you’re enjoying your pint Tom, our brewmaster, will be happy to tell you the story behind the German Kölsch style. Spring into Crystal Springs for the first day of Spring!
- Tuesday, March 21: Trivia Tuesday. We’ll be offering a flight of 4 beer floats for $5. If you have not had a beer float before, you should! Try some of these tasty treats while you test your knowledge of Colorado beer history.
- Wednesday, March 22: Show this newsletter to your server (electronically is fine) and get a free beer of your choice. Offer is only good on March 22, 2017.
- Friday, March 24: We will be tapping our Collaboration Fest beer simultaneously at both BRU Handbuilt Ales and Eats and our taproom. This brew, a New England style Mexican Dark Lager we call Garage Brew, was brewed in collaboration with Ian Clark at BRU Handbuilt Ales and Eats). Don’t know what a New England style Mexican Dark Lager is? Come in and find out.
- Saturday, March 25: Collaboration Fest! Don't miss out on America's most creative beer festival featuring 100+ beer projects with over 150 participating breweries. This year’s fest is being held at the National Western Complex in Denver.
I hope you're enjoying our wonderful spring weather. Frankly, I'm not really convinced that winter is totally over though! But right now its perfect weather for a wonderful craft beer. Be sure to check out Crystal Springs offerings at your local store.