1. Key metrics:
- College campuses activated = 4 (no change vs. last month)
- Campus Ambassadors & Reps = 20 (+13 vs. last month)
- While we are still running the app on test servers, we wanted to share some data insights from real users. May 2019:
- Total number of registered accounts = 1,238 (97% in India, 95% using Android)
- Peak DAU = 508
- WAU = 937
- MAU = 1,221
- Avg. time spent on the app per user per day = 8 mins 55 secs
- Total Hashtags released = 70 (22 were used just for the college fest)
- Total WonUp's on the app = ~500 (internal testing data removed)
- Total Medals given on the app = ~3,000 (internal testing data removed, including switched Medals). One specific Hashtag, #PaintMe, received 461 Medals!
- Having these events, especially the college fest, was a boost to our metrics; sustaining these numbers is another challenge we're looking forward to overcoming in the next few months
- Charts & graphs to be provided once we have more data and are live on the production servers
2. Product Updates:
- Android v1.19 brings with it a lot of minor updates focusing on retention - download and check it out!
- Our Android app has a 4.9 rating on the Play Store (124 users)
- There are a lot of requests for specific features like deep-linking (sharing a link on other social sites to bring people into WonUpIt)
- We're releasing updates at least once per week
- We're rewarding all Hashtag winners from May 2019 with custom WonUpIt t-shirts with their Hashtags printed on them!
- We have already secured partnerships for more events where we provide the WonUpIt app to the event organizers at no-cost. The event organizers can then pick which Hashtags they want to use for the duration of that event
- Releasing the iOS app on the Apple App Store
- Experimenting with online strategies, so far we have been very heavy on offline marketing
- Activating our 30+ campus reps and ambassadors with our referral code strategy
Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Thanks for your continued support!
Upwards and Onwards,
Co-Founder, Lead Designer & CxO
WonUp Your Friends. WonUp The World.