Hi <<First Name>>,
We delayed our January 2019 update since we wanted to release the iOS Public Beta app along with this email. Since this is our first iOS release for this app version (completely new code, design & gamification strategy, mirroring our Android Beta app), we encountered a few nasty bugs towards the end of the build process. After submitting to Apple last week, it took them a few days to approve our app for public testing. Going forward, we will better estimate the work load & Apple's review process.
We are glad to invite you to test the iOS Public Beta of the WonUpIt app! You can access the app by going to this link on your iPhone: iOS Beta Link.
The Android v1.9 public Beta is also live and can be accessed here: Android Beta Link
. Please note that since this is our Beta version, issues are to be expected, we are working on resolving them. If you do encounter any problems, please email us!
Feedback can be provided at this link: Feedback Link
In the coming weeks, we will stabilize both the apps and finish building whatever remaining functionality is pending (ex: On-boarding, Profiles on iOS, Settings/Support, WonUpIt score). After that, it is all about testing, testing, testing. We've also started working on our launch strategy; more launch updates coming to you soon!
1. Cash -
- $1,569 in the bank, vs. last month's $377
- Total cash raised in 2019 so far = $10,000
- Pre-Seed round for 2019: raise on-going. Seed round: discussions on-going
2. Product Updates -
- Major functions can be tested. Try WonUp'ing by posting your content for a Hashtag challenge and give a Medal to your favorite post within a Hashtag!
- Pending features: on-boarding, Profile, WonUpIt score, Settings & Support
- App is stable
- We've written 2,200+ unit test cases for the Android app, heavy testing on-going
- Backend updates have caused a few minor issues that have not been resolved since we do not have a full-time Android developer yet
3. Big wins - #iOS+Android
- This is the first time we have ever tested our app for iOS and Android at the same time. This is a major milestone for us as the R&D road we've come from was very challenging. The next few weeks of cross-platform testing will dictate our launch date.
4. Team Updates - #GrowingByNecessity
- Android Developer
- Backend + DevOps Developer
- Community Manager
5. Questions and Concerns - #CanYouHelp?
- We'd love for you to test the iOS & Android apps and give us your feedback
Thanks for your continued support!
Upwards and Onwards,
Co-Founder, Lead Designer & CxO