Are you a dynamic and expert Executive Officer?
Make a difference to rural and remote allied health!
We need your support to work with the newly formed Allied Health Rural Generalist Accreditation Council.
We are looking for a dynamic and expert Executive Officer to support the work of the newly Established Allied Health Rural Generalist Accreditation Council.Working closely with the Chair of the Council and the SARRAH CEO, this role will support the establishment and operations of the Council, including developing and administering the accreditation system itself.
About the Council
Established as an independent council under the Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH) corporate governance structure, the Allied Health Rural Generalist Accreditation Council (the Council) accredits post‐ professional education programs in rural generalist practice for allied health professions as part of the Allied Health Rural Generalist (AHRG) Pathway.
READ MORE ABOUT THE COUNCIL HERE
About the Role
The primary function of the Executive Officer role is to work with and support the Council through its establishment phase and then in its ongoing operations. Working directly with the Chair of the Council, with day-day-day oversight by the SARRAH CEO, this role requires a combination of expert content knowledge as well as highly developed governance skills. Deep knowledge of the Allied Health Rural Generalist Pathway would be a strong advantage in this role.
- An energetic team with a close collaborative work dynamic.
- A workplace that supports your career development.
- Flexible working conditions that support work life balance, including embracing remote working arrangements.
- An opportunity to contribute to the health of Australian communities at a national level.
- Expertise in accreditation and governance.
- Passion for rural and remote Australia or our community’s health and wellbeing (or both).
- Excitement about seeing the Allied Health Rural Generalist Pathway offerings expanding to other education providers.
The position is part-time (0.8) fixed term, for an initial period ending June 30, 2024. The role may continue past this date subject to funding.
Job Description: Executive Officer: Allied Health Rural Generalist Accreditation Council
How to apply
Please send your CV and statement addressing the selection criteria in the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION
If you have any questions or would like assistance with the application process, please contact Cath Maloney, SARRAH CEO, email@example.com