The risk assessment should be used before each volunteering session. The policy can be used for the group to decide how they want to work.
If you have any questions contact BOSF or your Park Manager or Ranger
TOP TIPS FOR SAFE VOLUNTEERING (this isn't instead of reading the risk assessment!)
1. Make sure everyone who comes to volunteer is well.
2. Makes sure hard surfaces are clean (eg door, gate and tool handles)
3. Where possible don't share tools.
4. Don't share gloves - ask everyone to bring their own.
5. People who don't live together must stay at least 2m apart
As we all know the rules keep changing. BOSF will do our best to keep you informed of the changes we hear about.
Next BOSF Virtual Social
It is great to see so many of you at our virtual Coffee Mornings and Tea Times. If you have not been to one then we would love to welcome you to join us. They will be run every two weeks.