Financial Counselling and Support from USASA
If you are dealing with financial stress related to issues such as debt, rent, utility costs and budgeting problems a USASA financial counsellor may be able to help you. A financial counsellor can help identify your options and give you the information you need. This service is available free to all UniSA students.
What can a USASA Financial Counsellor assist you with:
- Developing a budget to help manage your finances
- Dealing with bad financial standing with the University
- Accessing emergency food support
- Applying for the grant support program
- + We can help point you in the right direction to access further financial support and assistance.
The Financial Counsellor is available for online or phone appointments. Please contact or book an appointment here