Time is running out to get your nomination in for the election of the Academic Unit Boards.
This is an exciting opportunity for up to 28 students (two undergrad or postgrad coursework and two HDR candidates from each Academic Unit) to get directly involved in shaping the teaching, learning, and research environment at the University of South Australia.
Here's some of the things you’ll do:
- Bring a unique student perspective to a high-level University committee
- Make a genuine contribution to the strategic governance of UniSA
- Work alongside staff and other students to effect meaningful change
And here’s how to do it:*
- Identify which Academic Unit you’re in (call campus central if you’re not sure)
- Find two other students in your Academic Unit to formally nominate and second your nomination
- Fill out the nomination form in full by Tuesday 5 May
- Provide evidence of the other students’ support by Friday 8 May
- Voting will be open between Monday May 25 and Friday 5 June
*Please visit this webpage to download the form and for more detailed information on how to nominate.