ITAC is pleased to partner with the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce and the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program
to launch a series of peer-to-peer, innovative, export-acceleration workshops for executives of manufacturing and technology firms. The workshops are combined with individual coaching and execution-driven strategies with a team of partners, to implement a “go-to-market” plan.
helps companies enter or expand in global markets. The program assists participating companies in developing an international growth plan, provides experts who will vet their plans, and connects the companies with local and national resources that will help them move quickly beyond planning to actual export sales.
See attached for ExporTech™ Application ExporTech_Application_Form.pdf
Our presenters will cover:
- Export Strategy and Best Practices: Exploring Strategic Options
- Mechanics of Exporting: Removing Knowledge Gaps, Overcoming Obstacles
- Export Growth Plan Presentations: Obtaining Expert Feedback
Who Should Attend?
Companies should register for this workshop if they are:
- New to export, moderate or reactive exporter, experienced exporter
- Want to increase growth opportunities in global markets
- Produce unique or superior products
- Food, Healthcare and Cosmetics manufacturers or in these supply chains