EGB COMMUNITY AREA @ GUITAR SUMMIT MANNHEIM
September 08 - 10, 2017
- 50 sqm fits max. 24 tables
- probably in the center of the room (‘Musensaal)
- 3 blocks each with 2 rows of 4 tables back to back (see draft drawing here)
- each table is 1,20 m x 0,80 m (will probably not fit more than 3-4 guitars)
- no spaces between tables on the sides
- aisles between blocks 2,20 m
It will be a real community area rather than a presentation of individual brands or many instruments, also because of the table sizes. Should you prefer that consider booking your own booth — they offered to arrange EGB members with booths immediately surrounding the area (and you get a discount as EGB member).
As this event is happening for the first time details still need to be worked out, but this is the package we are working with right now:
- 1 table (1,20 x 0,80 m)
- black table cloth (we would buy Molton and cut it to fit)
- table sign (like we have at the HGGS, just with the EGB logo) and some group banners to decorate/advertise
- organisation, exhibitor coordination and support (*)
- collaborative social media advertising
- exhibitor pass (we are waiting for confirmation if/how many they can include)
Price per table: we are trying to get the cost to be at EUR 350, but due to some yet unknown service details and possible differences in the size of the area it could be more — up to max. EUR 400 (plus VAT if applicable), always depending on number of participants. The final price will be confirmed once we know how many of us are committing and what extra services we might still need.
(*) As this is a first time event with a large group it will require organisation and coordination. This goes beyond the EGB member services both in cost and access (not everyone can participate), so a €50 administrative fee is included in the exhibitor package.
- We have 2 electric outlets included, where we can plug in as much as we want as long as we don’t go over the allowance — if we need more it will have to be purchased extra.
- Guitar Summit confirmed that they will list every exhibitor separately.
- The organisers are currently working out how it will work with amps for testing, most likely there will be ‘stations’ to sit down with amps, but information will be forthcoming later.
- The room has dark hardwood flooring, so no carpet is needed.
- A minimum of 24 participants is required