The Perfect Instagram Profile Blueprint
- Have a descriptive and memorable handle. If you have missed getting your preferred handle, it's best to try to avoid too many underscores or other fillers. If possible, try to put them at the end.
- Have a professional looking profile picture or your logo. Try to not change it very often so that people come to recognize your branding.
- Create a searchable name - for example, my handle is @rootedinthevalley (the name of my first book) but my name is Female Farmer Project so I can be found by people searching for me.
- A clear bio of WHO you are, WHERE you are, and WHAT you do for your customer.
- Your call to action - a link for them to take the next step in the journey to getting to know you. If you want to include more than one website link - here are some free link services - linktree | audiencetools