In today's digital world, it's just as important to present your nonprofit's story online as it is to people in person.
Here's the rub. Online offers more audiences to reach, but it’s never been more difficult to really be seen and heard.
Join me on Friday, November 2, for Nonprofits TALK facilitated workshop/discussion on Strengthening Your Organization's Online Presence.
Joe Gonzalez, Partner/Project Manager of Tilt Shift Digital and founder of The Project Solution, will be special guest to focus on digital tools to capture and share stories with your audience, including:
This TALK is perfect for you, if:
- Tips on the best social media solutions for your organization;
- Recommendations on what to look at with Google Analytics;
- Advice for targeting your fundraising efforts online.
Contact Susan with questions. See — and hear — you at Nonprofits TALK!
- You are overwhelmed by the number of digital tools available;
- You want to easily reach the people you serve;
- You want to better tell your story.
NPT meets at The Lace Mill, 165 Cornell Street in Kingston; free parking on South Manor Avenue and Progress Street. Come to the West Gallery, 8:30-10 A.M. for bagels, coffee and conversation on November 2. Prompt start and finish.
The mission of Nonprofits TALK is to strengthen the nonprofit community in the Hudson Valley through monthly workshop/trainings that address common organizational challenges, present workable solutions, and facilitate meaningful communication and collaboration among peers.