Will Indonesia's tax amnesty program get some momentum now?
• Three Giant Businessmen Join Indonesia's Tax Amnesty Program
Indonesia's inflation rate eased to 2.79% (y/y) in August, while manufacturing activity rebounded.
• Update Consumer Price Index & Manufacturing PMI Indonesia
Indonesian Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati expects GDP growth at 5.1% (y/y) in 2016.
• Sri Mulyani Indrawati's Thoughts about Indonesia's Economic Growth
Which brands dominate the smartphone market in Indonesia?
• Which Brands Dominate the Smartphone Market in Indonesia?
Production of crude palm oil in Indonesia is expected to decline 5% (y/y) this year.
• Falling Crude Palm Oil Production Indonesia, CPO Price to Rise?
Indonesia wants to enter the top five of the world's largest textile & textile products exporters.
• Textile Industry: Indonesia Aims to Become Global Export Leader
Wijaya Karya Beton is one of Indonesia's leading precast concrete producers.
• Indonesian Precast Concrete Producers in Focus: Wijaya Karya Beton
Packaged food producer Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur is expected to see rising profit.
• Indonesian Food Producers in Focus: Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur
Queen Máxima of the Netherlands was in Indonesia to talk about financial inclusion.
• Queen Máxima (Netherlands) Visits Indonesia for Financial Inclusion Talks
The "haze season" is back in parts of Southeast Asia due to forest fires in Indonesia.
• Forest Fires in Indonesia Bring Traditional Haze Season
Indonesia issued a 'travel advisory' for Singapore due to the outbreak of the Zika virus.
• Indonesia Issues Travel Warning to Singapore due to Zika Virus
The attack on a Catholic priest and church shows the presence of IS sympathizers in Indonesia.
• Radical Islam in Indonesia: Lone Wolf Attack in Catholic Church
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia