Bank Indonesia left interest rates unchanged at its May Board of Governor’s Meeting.
• Bank Indonesia Leaves Tight Monetary Policy, Interest Rates Unchanged
Bank Indonesia plans to ease down payment (DP) requirements for mortgages.
• Buying a House in Indonesia Made Easier as BI Supports Economic Growth
The latest OECD report emphasizes the need for gender equality in employment.
• OECD: Improve Job Quality, Reduce Gender Inequality for Economic Growth
Despite slowing economic growth, Indonesian consumers remain optimistic.
• Nielsen: despite Economic Slowdown Consumer Confidence Indonesia Strong
Property firm PP Properti made a successful listing on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
• Indonesia Stock Market News: Solid Trading Debut PP Properti on IDX
What are issues that blocked or delayed Chinese investments in Indonesia?
• Obstacles in Indonesia’s Investment Climate: A Chinese Perspective
Why has global demand for luwak coffee declined since 2013?
• Global Demand for Indonesian Luwak Coffee (Kopi Luwak) Declined
What are the restrictions to Indonesian companies that wish to employ foreign workers?
• Restrictions Employing Foreign Workers in Indonesia
What about the religious composition of Indonesia?
• Religions of Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia