Why did the Indonesian rupiah slightly depreciate over the last week?
• Indonesian Rupiah Analysis: Performance over the Past Week
Indonesia hosted the 24th World Economic Forum (WEF) on East Asia last week.
• 24th World Economic Forum: Indonesia Wants More Foreign Investment
An update on the rubber industry of Indonesia and the factors that influence this industry.
• Rubber Industry Indonesia: Challenges and Opportunities
An overview of Indonesia's cement industry and the country's key players.
• Cement Industry Indonesia in 2015: Overview of the Main Players
An overview of Indonesia's telecommunications industry and its key players.
• Telecommunications in Indonesia: Telkom, Indosat & XL Axiata
About 8.4 million Indonesian children are too small for their age due to chronic malnutrition.
• Malnutrition in Indonesia: 8.4 Million Children Stunted!
Zooming in on the corporate and financial performance of Indomobil.
• Car Industry Indonesia: Tough Times for Indomobil Sukses Internasional
Why does Indonesia's mutual fund management industry has ample room for growth?
• Mutual Fund Management in Indonesia: Plenty Room for Growth
Diplomatic relations under pressure due to Indonesia's hard stance on drug crimes.
• International Relations Indonesia: Death Penalty for Drug Crimes
One ambitious target of the government is the realization of the “One Million Houses Program".
• Joko Widodo to Launch Indonesia’s One Million Houses Program in April
Indonesia's central bank expects to see an improving current account in Q1-2015.
• Bank Indonesia Expects to See an Improving Current Account in Q1-2015
Corporate earnings reports of Indonesian companies listed on the IDX.
• Corporate Earnings Reports Indonesian Companies Full Year 2014
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia