Bank Indonesia sees easing pressures in the global economy, reflected by rising oil prices.
• Bank Indonesia Sees Easing Global Pressures & Controlled Inflation
How about the full implementation of the 12 economic policy packages?
• Indonesia Needs to Work Hard to Achieve 2016 Economic Growth Target
Inflation in Indonesia may rise in the 2nd half of 2016 on the La Nina weather phenomenon.
• Inflation in Indonesia: Rising Pressures Due to La Nina?
Joko Widodo signed a decree that introduces tougher penalties for child sex offenders.
• Child Sex Offenders in Indonesia to Face Death Penalty & Castration
Fitch Ratings maintained Indonesia's sovereign credit rating at BBB-/stable outlook in May 2016.
• Fitch Ratings Affirms Indonesia's Sovereign Credit Rating at BBB-/Stable
One of the sectors in Indonesia that opened up to foreign investment is the movie theater industry.
• Opening Indonesia's Film Industry to Foreign Investment
Soon foreign investors will be able to control a 100% stake in Indonesia's e-commerce industry.
• Opening Foreign Investment in Indonesia: E-Commerce Industry
The World Bank says Indonesia needs to start preparations to deal with an ageing population.
• World Bank: Indonesia Needs to Start Preparations for Ageing Population
Indonesia and Japan are expected to team up for the construction of the Patimban seaport.
• Japan & Indonesia to Partner for Construction of Patimban Seaport
Shipping firm Sillo Maritime Perdana plans to conduct an IPO on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
• IPO Sillo Maritime Perdana on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Apkasindo urges the government to support the replanting of 2.5 million ha of oil palm plantation.
• Palm Oil Update Indonesia: CPO Price, Rejuvenation & Moratorium
Jakarta Governor says beer can be purchased again in the capital's minimarkets.
• Alcohol in Indonesia: Beer Available again in Jakarta's Minimarts?
Former Beatle Richard Starkey (Ringo Starr), filed a lawsuit at Jakarta's Commercial Court.
• Beatles Drummer Ringo Starr Sues Indonesian Firm over 'Ringgo Star' Brand
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia