How did Indonesian stocks and rupiah react to the Eurozone's quantitative easing?
• Indonesian Stocks & Rupiah Update: Impact of ECB Quantitative Easing
What are the challenges currently faced by the Indonesian economy?
• Challenges to the Indonesian Economy: Global Oil Price & US Normalization
Despite a solid US economy, the IMF cuts its forecast for global economic growth.
• IMF Downgrades Global Economic Growth, China at 24-Year Low
An update on Indonesia's public and private foreign debt.
• Growth Indonesia’s Foreign Debt Accelerated in November 2014
The Indonesian government needs the private sector to develop the country's infrastructure.
• Update on Infrastructure Development in Indonesia under Joko Widodo
The execution of five foreign convicted drug traffickers triggers international outrage.
• International Relations Indonesia: Tensions after Execution Drug Convicts
The Indonesian government is advised to cut the country's coal production and export in 2015.
• News from Indonesia’s Coal Mining Industry: Production & Export
Indonesia's third-largest company in terms of market capitalization will offer more shares.
• HM Sampoerna Studying Higher Free Float on Indonesia Stock Exchange
For the first time since 2009, Indonesian car sales decline on a year-on-year basis.
• Indonesia’s 2014 Car Sales Decline amid Slowing Economic Growth
Although not improving markedly in 2015, there is an important change detectable.
• Positive Structural Change in Indonesia’s Current Account Deficit?
Freeport Indonesia urged to speed up the construction of smelting facilities.
• Freeport Indonesia Speeds up Land Acquisition to Secure Export Permit