Indonesia's full-year inflation reached 3.02% in 2016, well within Bank Indonesia's target range.
• Consumer Price Index Indonesia: FY 2016 Inflation at 3.02%
Investment realization in Jakarta fell to IDR 51.2 trillion (approx. USD $3.8 billion) in full-year 2016.
• Investment Realization in Indonesia's Jakarta Fell in 2016
The 2nd phase of Indonesia's tax amnesty program ended on 31 December 2016.
• 2nd Phase Indonesia's Tax Amnesty Program Ended, What's the Score?
Why did Indonesia's Trade Ministry revise down its export growth target for 2017?
• Indonesia Revises Export Target, Reliance on Primary Commodities
Indonesia suspended cooperation with US multinational financial services firm JP Morgan.
• Foreign Perceptions of Indonesian Economy, Gov't vs JPMorgan
Goldman Sachs believes Indonesia's economy can manage to cope with US monetary tightening.
• Goldman Sachs Group Optimistic on the Indonesian Economy
Indonesia's budget deficit in 2016 is estimated at 2.46% of the nation's gross domestic product.
• Budget Deficit of Indonesia Under Control Thanks to Tax Amnesty
Joko Widodo and Shinzo Abe to witness the signing of a joint study for a new railway.
• Japan & Indonesia to Cooperate on Key Infrastructure Projects
Indonesia cut military ties with Australia after 'offensive training materials' were seen in Perth.
• Military Ties Indonesia-Australia Cut Over Offensive Material
The cement sector remains at "underweight" as the property sector is yet to rebound.
• Cement Sales Indonesia Rise Slightly in 2016, Exports Surge
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia