Ethnic and religious tensions flare up ahead of the Jakarta gubernatorial election in early 2017.
• Markets Confused: Ethnic & Religious Tensions Flare Up in Indonesia
Bank Indonesia kept its benchmark interest rate at 4.75% at the November policy meeting.
• Bank Indonesia Kept 7-Day Reverse Repo Rate at 4.75% in November
Bank UOB Indonesia expects the Indonesian economy to grow by 5.2% (y/y) in 2017.
• Bank UOB Indonesia Sees Economic Growth at 5.2% in 2017
Indonesia recorded a USD $1.21 billion trade surplus in October 2016.
• Trade Balance Indonesia: Exports & Imports Rising in October 2016
Bank Indonesia curbed foreign ownership in local companies that offer electronic payment services.
• Foreign Ownership in Electronic Payment Services Firms Curbed by Bank Indonesia
What is the impact of Donald Trump becoming next US president on Indonesia'?
• Impact Trump Presidency on Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia
Will Indonesian assets be plagued by a prolonged period of uncertainty?
• Stock Market & Rupiah Indonesia: Long Period of Uncertainty Ahead?
An update of one of the largest and most integrated agri-food companies in Indonesia.
• Indonesian Poultry Producers in Focus: Japfa Comfeed Indonesia
Three Dutch warships that sunk in the Battle of the Java Sea in 1942 are, mysteriously, missing.
• Ahead of Trade Mission to Indonesia, Dutch War Graves Vanish in Java Sea
The only international exhibition specializing in renewable energy & energy efficiency in Indonesia.
• Renewable Energy Event, 29-31 March 2017
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia