This column explains why Indonesian stocks touched an all-time high on Friday.
• Stock Market Update: Why Do Indonesian Stocks Hit a Record High?
Economic growth can accelerate now the central bank has lowered its key interest rate.
• Bank Indonesia Lowers Key Interest Rate in Surprise Move
Indonesia posted a USD $709.4 million trade surplus in January 2015.
• Trade Balance Indonesia: Import and Export Fall in January 2015
Government may delay full implementation of the raw mineral ore and concentrate export ban.
• Mining News Update: Indonesia May Delay Full Mineral Ore Export Ban
The looming execution of two Australian drug traffickers causes tensions.
• Indonesia - Australia Diplomatic Relations Strained by Executions
HM Sampoerna plans to increase its free-float shares by 5.68 percent.
• HM Sampoerna to Increase Free Float on Indonesia Stock Exchange
The fatal wrongly manufactured medicine scandal affects Kalbe Farma's shares.
• Shares of Indonesia’s Kalbe Farma Hurt by Fatal Medicine Scandal
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia
Last Thursday markets were closed due to Chinese New Year. What are the other holidays?
• What are the Official National Public Holidays in Indonesia in 2015?
An overview of political developments in the pre-colonial days of Indonesia.
• Pre-Colonial History Indonesia
What are the lessons learned from the Asian Financial Crisis?
• Asian Financial Crisis in Indonesia