The Indonesian economy grew 4.67% (y/y) in Q2-2015, the slowest pace since 2009.
• Economy of Indonesia: GDP Growth Slows to 4.67% y/y in Q2-2015
The Indonesian rupiah is persistently plagued by bullish US dollar momentum.
• Indonesian Rupiah is Persistently Depreciating against the US Dollar
What are the differences between current rupiah weakness & rupiah weakness in the late 1990s?
• Indonesia’s Weak Rupiah: What Are the Differences between Today and 1998?
Indonesian inflation rose 0.93% (m/m) in July, mainly due to higher food & transportation costs
• Indonesia’s July Inflation Rises 0.93% on Higher Food & Transportation Prices
Manufacturing activity in Indonesia contracted for the 10th consecutive month in July
• Manufacturing in Indonesia Contracted for the 10th Straight Month in July
Indonesia's unemployment rate is set to rise as Indonesia's economic growth slows.
• Apindo: Indonesian Unemployment Rate to Rise due to Economic Slowdown
Indonesia’s production of crude palm oil (CPO) is expected to reach 40 million tons in 2020
• Palm Oil Industry Update Indonesia: CPO Production at 40 Million by 2020?
Will it become illegal to insult the Indonesian president?
• Remarkable News Indonesia: to Insult or Criticize the President?
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia