Indonesia revised rules regarding the controversial ban on unprocessed ore exports.
• Flip-Flopping the Mining Law: What are Indonesia's New Mining Rules?
Indonesia still has millions of poor people and is plagued by a high degree of inequality.
• An Analysis of Poverty and Income Distribution Inequality in Indonesia
Cement consumption in Indonesia in full-year 2016 stood at 62 million tons.
• Cement Industry Indonesia: Disappointing Demand in 2016
What are the good stock picks in 2017 according to Maybank Kim Eng Securities?
• Maybank Kim Eng Securities Picks Top Five Indonesian Stocks in 2017
Rising private investment and commodity prices will boost the economy, says the World Bank.
• World Bank Optimistic about Private Investment in Indonesia
A quick update on several key infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
• Infrastructure Update Indonesia: LRT, Energy, Airports & Toll Road
Update on the outlook of Tunas Baru Lampung, a leading producer of vegetable cooking oil.
• Indonesian Plantation Firms in Focus: Tunas Baru Lampung
Production of hand-rolled clove cigarettes (kretek) fell 30 percent year-on-year (y/y) in 2016.
• Hand-Rolled Clove Cigarette Industry of Indonesia in Trouble
On which days will Indonesia's financial markets be closed this year?
• What are the National Public Holidays in Indonesia in 2017?
International event about managing energy and petrochemical sectors, between 7-9 March 2017:
• Indonesia Refining & Petrochemical Industry Forum 2017
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia