Foreign direct investment into Indonesia rose 18.1% (y/y) to IDR 92.5 trillion in Q3-2015.
• Q3-2015 Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia Grows 18.1% in Rupiah Terms
An overview and analysis of the automotive industry in Indonesia.
• Automotive Manufacturing Industry Indonesia
The World Bank released the October edition of its flagship Indonesia Economic Quarterly.
• World Bank Releases October 2015 Indonesia Economic Quarterly
Stocks and the rupiah strengthened on the back of more stimulus measures by key central banks.
• Indonesia Stock Market & Rupiah: Strong on ECB Stimulus Expectation
An overview and analysis of Indonesia's tourism sector.
• Overview of the Tourism Industry in Indonesia
The government introduced a new tax incentive to make it more attractive to revalue fixed assets.
• Stimulus Measures Indonesia: Tax Incentive Revaluation Fixed Assets
Bank Indonesia said there are still 320 local firms that have not complied with new hedging rules.
• Bank Indonesia: Still 320 Companies to Comply with Hedging Rules
Bank Indonesia expects a sharp slowdown in inflation in the last couple of months of 2015.
• Bank Indonesia Cuts 2015 Inflation Projection to 3.6%
Indonesia's crude palm oil production in 2016 may be lower than initially estimated.
• Crude Palm Oil Update: El Nino Impacts on Indonesia's 2016 CPO Production
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia