Overview of President Joko Widodo's short tour to the European Union.
• Joko Widodo Visits Europe: Germany, Britain, Belgium and the Netherlands
Foreigners can buy a house or apartment in Indonesia. The government unveiled new rules.
• Foreign Ownership Landed Houses & Apartments in Indonesia (Update)
Bank Indonesia kept its key interest rate (BI rate) at 6.75 percent at the April policy meeting.
• Bank Indonesia Keeps Key BI Rate at 6.75% in April Policy Meeting
Indonesia's Gini ratio (or Gini coefficient) improved slightly in September 2015.
• Indonesia's Gini Ratio Fell in 2015; Concerns about Social Cohesion Persist
Waskita Karya is among the main beneficiaries of the multi-year Trans-Java toll road project.
• Waskita Karya: Right Company, Right Time to Focus on Toll Road Construction
Riset Perkebunan Nusantara sees Indonesia's crude palm oil production dropping by 4.2% (y/y).
• Indonesian Research Firm: 2016 Palm Oil Output Curbed by Drought & Haze
Public spending on infrastructure development in Indonesia is not optimal says Head of Bappenas.
• Non-Optimal Public Spending on Infrastructure Development in Indonesia
Credit growth in Indonesia's banking sector grew at its slowest pace in six years in Q1-2016.
• Credit Growth in Indonesia Grows at Slowest Pace in 6 Years
Three sectors to be affected by the government's proposal to impose an excise tax on plastic.
• Indonesia's Plan to Impose Excise Tax on Plastic Packaging Meets Resistance
Between the year-start and April 2016 the steel price surged 20% to USD $365 per ton.
• Steel Price Rises but China and Other Steel Producing Nations Divided
Coal trade between the Philippines and Indonesia is plagued by recent violent incidents.
• Coal Trade Indonesia-Philippines Disturbed by Abu Sayyaf Ship Hijackings
BHP Billiton is reportedly considering to stop operations at its Indonesian coal mining sites.
• BHP Billiton Considers to Stop Operations at its Indonesian Coal Assets
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia