Raising household consumption is key to push for higher economic growth in 2016.
• GDP Growth: Slowing Household Consumption in Indonesia is Worrisome
The link between International Labor Day and National Education Day.
• Link between Indonesia's National Education Day & International Labor Day
Indonesia's April deflation of 0.45% month-to-month was slightly higher than estimated.
• Indonesia's Inflation Rate Eases to 3.60% y/y in April 2016
In Q1-2016 Indonesia's manufacturing activity declined 1.34% from the preceding quarter.
• BPS: Manufacturing Activity Indonesia Falls 1.34% in Q1-2016
Indonesia's unemployment rate fell to 5.5% of the nation's labor force in February 2016.
• Unemployment Rate Indonesia Falls to 5.5% of Labor Force
Five companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange were awarded the Investor Award 2016
• Investor Magazine's Top Performing Listed Companies 2016 in Indonesia
The 10 Indonesian hostages - kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf in late March - have been released.
• Ransom Paid, 10 Indonesian Hostages Released by Abu Sayyaf Militants
The automotive industry of Indonesia is a key pillar of the country's manufacturing sector.
• Automotive Manufacturing Industry Indonesia
Before western powers were able to control Southeast Asia, there was no Indonesia.
• Pre-Colonial History of Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia