Indonesia was the 2nd-best performing (national) benchmark stock index in Southeast Asia in 2016
• Performance Indonesia's Stock Market & Rupiah in 2016
Indonesians were shocked by a hoax that said 10 million Chinese workers entered Indonesia.
• How Many Foreigners Actually Work in Indonesia? No Hoax!
2016 was good in terms of foreign investment in Jakarta's residential property sector.
• Foreign Investment in Property Sector of Indonesia Rose in 2016
2016 was the worst year over the past 14 years in terms of natural disasters in Indonesia.
• 2016 Was a Year Full of Natural Disasters in Indonesia
A total of 33 (alleged) Muslim terrorists were killed by police in Indonesia in full-year 2016.
• Terrorism in Indonesia: 33 Militants Killed, 170 Terror Cases in 2016
Indonesia re-introduces a USD $3 per ton export tax for crude palm oil shipments in January 2017.
• Palm Oil Shipments from Indonesia: Export Tax Back in January 2017
Entrepreneurs urge the government to provide clarity about the mineral ore export ban.
• Miners Need Certainty about Indonesia's Mineral Ore Export Ban
An overview and analysis of Indonesia's gross domestic product (GDP):
• Gross Domestic Product of Indonesia
An overview and analysis of Indonesia's inflation rate.
• Inflation in Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia