In line with expectations, Indonesia's inflation rate accelerated in February 2017.
• Consumer Price Index Indonesia: Inflation to 3.83% in February 2017
Indonesia's manufacturing activity contracted again in February 2017.
• Manufacturing Activity Indonesia Contracts in February 2017
The Indonesian rupiah is not expected to depreciate as much as other Asian currencies.
• What about the Performance of Indonesia's Rupiah in 2017?
Analysts expect to see strong growth of the property sector in East Jakarta and Surabaya.
• Property in Indonesia: East Jakarta & Surabaya New Growth Centers?
The Indonesian Mining Institute concerned about foreign perceptions of Indonesia's mining sector.
• Weak Legal Certainty; Indonesia Ranks Lowest in Mining Sector
Indonesia is set to organize the IORA summit in the Jakarta Convention Center on 5-7 March.
• Trade: Indonesia & the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
To absorb more tourists, the government wants to see more homestay accommodations.
• Shortage of Hotels in Indonesia, Homestay Development is the Answer
Read about the visit of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia to Indonesia.
• King Salman of Saudi Arabia to Visit Indonesia in Early March
What do you need to know about the opening of a representative office in Indonesia?
• How to Establish a Representative Office (KPPA) in Indonesia?
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia