Bank Indonesia estimates that the current BI rate will curb inflation and the current account deficit.
• Key Interest Rate: Bank Indonesia Maintains BI Rate at 7.75%
The World Bank released its latest Global Economic Prospects report.
• World Bank Alerts Indonesia on Tighter External Financing in 2015
ADB expects accelerated economic growth for Indonesia in 2015.
• ADB Praises Indonesia’s Reform Efforts but GDP Growth Limited in 2015
Deutsche Bank positive about Indonesian bonds despite currency volatility.
• Deutsche Bank Gives Positive Assessment of Indonesian Bonds
Moody's optimistic about the Indonesian economy after implementing fiscal reforms.
• Moody's Investors Service on Strength & Risks of the Indonesian Economy
Economist Fauzi Ichsan on the strengths and challenges of the Indonesian economy.
• Indonesia Investment Summit 2015: Challenges & Pillars of the Economy
A presentation of Bank Indonesia about the Indonesian economy.
• Indonesia Investment Summit 2015: Structural Reforms Needed
Bank Yudha Bhakti made its trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
• Bank Yudha Bhakti Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Fuel prices (low-octane gasoline and subsidized diesel) cut again.
• Government of Indonesia Cuts Prices of Low-Octane Gasoline and Diesel
Regulations in the coal mining sector of Indonesia.
• Mining in Indonesia: Government May Revoke Troubled Mining Permits