What is the impact of the Fed Funds Rate hike on Indonesian stocks and the rupiah?
• Impact of Fed's Interest Rate Hike on the Value of Indonesia's Rupiah
BPS said Indonesia's export performance showed sharp growth in November 2016.
• November Trade Balance Indonesia: "Spectacular" Export Growth
Bank Indonesia left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at the December policy meeting.
• Bank Indonesia Keeps Interest Rate Unchanged at December Meeting
An update on Indonesia's tax amnesty program. What are the latest developments?
• Indonesia's Tax Amnesty Program: Calls for Celebration or Pessimism?
Indonesia is characterized by weak infrastructure, implying an inefficient and high-cost economy.
• Infrastructure Development: the Tough Road Ahead for Indonesia
Moody's Investors Services expects Indonesian companies to post growing earnings in 2017.
• Moody's Positive about Performance Indonesian Corporations in 2017
Indonesia's cocoa bean production is expected to rebound to 375,000 metric tons in 2017.
• Cocoa Bean Production Indonesia to Recover in 2017, Exports Slide
Indonesia targets to replace the cost recovery scheme in the oil & gas industry in January 2017.
• Indonesia to Replace Oil Recovery Scheme by Gross Profit Sharing
What about the performance of Indonesian coal miner Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam in 2017?
• Indonesian Coal Miners in Focus: Tambang Batubara Bukit Asam
A high-profile court case started in Jakarta; one that can count on international media coverage.
• Politics & Law in Indonesia: Ahok's Blasphemy Trial
A leading architecture, interior design and building exhibition and conference in Indonesia:
• Megabuild Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia