An update of the performance of Indonesian stocks and the rupiah.
• Market Update: Why Indonesian Stocks & Rupiah Strengthen on Friday?
Bank Indonesia has been intervening heavily in markets to support the rupiah.
• Indonesia’s Currency still above 14,000 per USD, Why a Weak Rupiah is a Problem
Inflation is expected to remain high in August due to the weak rupiah and higher import duties.
• Inflation Forecast Update Indonesia: What about Inflation in August?
Bank Indonesia revises down its economic growth forecast for Indonesia in 2015.
• Central Bank: Economy of Indonesia Expected to Grow 4.89% in 2015
The Indonesian government extended a tax incentive for “pioneering” industries.
• Indonesian Finance Ministry Extends Tax Incentive Pioneering Industries
Indonesia Investments launched its fully redesigned website.
• Indonesia Investments Website
A selection of Q2-2015 corporate earnings reports of listed companies.
• Corporate Earnings Reports Indonesian Companies First Half of 2015
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia