The first phase of Indonesia's tax amnesty program ended on Friday. What's the score?
• Update Indonesia's Tax Amnesty Program: 1st Phase Ended Successfully
Foreign pharmaceutical companies have already invested more than USD $1 billion in Indonesia.
• Foreign Investment in Indonesia's Pharmaceutical Industry
The ADB has become slightly less optimistic about Indonesia's economic growth.
• Asian Development Bank Cuts GDP Growth Forecast Indonesia
Former ECB president Jean-Claude Trichet says the Indonesian economy is well on its way.
• Jean-Claude Trichet on the Indonesian Economy; New Policy Packages
Bank Indonesia expects the current account deficit to increase to 2.2% of GDP in 2016.
• Bank Indonesia: Current Account Deficit at 2.2% of GDP in FY-2016
Indonesia fell four places in the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Report.
• WEF Competitiveness Report 2016-2017: Indonesia falls to 41st
The World Bank estimates that Indonesia will have 68% of its population living in cities by 2025.
• Urbanization in Indonesia: World Bank Supports Urban Planning
Greenpeace blocked all import and export channels of crude palm oil (CPO) trader IOI.
• Greenpeace Takes Action against Palm Oil Trader IOI in Rotterdam
OPEC made a surprise move by agreeing to cut crude oil output for the first time in eight years.
• OPEC Agrees to Cut Oil Production, Risk Appetite Rises
Renewable Energy Indonesia is a B2B trade show with a clear focus on the spectrum of renewable energy & energy efficiency solutions.
• Renewable Energy Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia