Indonesia's inflation accelerated to 3.07% (y/y) in September, up from 2.79% in August.
• CPI Data Indonesia Released: 0.22% of Inflation in September 2016
Bank Indonesia became less optimistic about Indonesia's economic growth in Q3-2016.
• Analysis Indonesian Economy: GDP, Monetary Policy & Stability
Indonesia's manufacturing expanded in terms of new orders and production in September 2016.
• Indonesia's Manufacturing Activity Improves for 2nd Straight Month
The World Bank expects Indonesia's GDP to grow by 5.1% (y/y) in 2016 and 5.3% (y/y) in 2017.
• World Bank Releases East Asia and Pacific Economic Update
The Brexit will have limited impact on the economy of Indonesia, says the World Bank.
• World Bank: Brexit Won't Impact Negatively on Indonesia
The Indonesian government may allow more time for the nation's miners to build smelting facilities.
• Government of Indonesia Still Discussing Mineral Ore Export Ban
Bumi Resources released its 2015 figures, effectively ending the trading suspension.
• Heavy Volatility after Lifting of Bumi Resources' Trading Suspension
Gapki sees the crude palm oil price between USD $750 and USD $790 per ton in October.
• Indonesia's Palm Oil Agency Sees CPO Prices Rising
The oil recovery scheme is the reimbursement of exploration and production costs. Read more:
• Oil & Gas Industry: Understanding Indonesia's Cost Recovery Scheme
Everything you need to know about the politics of Indonesia.
• Politics of Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia