Several global institutions revised down their outlook for Indonesia's 2015 economic growth.
• Indonesia’s Economic Growth to Slip below 5% Mark in 2015?
Conditions remain tough for Indonesian coal miners in the post-2000s commodity boom.
• Coal Mining Indonesia: Power Program, Price, Production & Renegotiations
Mega Manunggal Property has officially listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
• IPO Mega Manunggal Property on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Why are Indonesian stocks and the rupiah experiencing severe pressures recently?
• Rupiah & Stock Market Update Indonesia: Stormy Weather
Car sales in Indonesia have declined 17 percent to 443,328 units in the first five months of 2015.
• Indonesia’s May Car Sales Decline 18% on Weak Consumer Demand
Sri Mulyani emphasized that Indonesia needs to shift from a ‘brown’ to a ‘green’ growth model.
• Sri Mulyani: Indonesian Economy Needs a Green Growth Model
Next week Indonesian authorities start to exempt various goods from the country’s luxury tax
• Boosting Indonesia’s Economic Growth: Luxury Goods Tax & Lending Rates
Inpex Corporation is to take part in the 330- megawatt Sarulla Geothermal Power Project.
• Sarulla Geothermal Project Indonesia: Inpex Corp Joins Consortium
An update on Bank Indonesia's regulation regarding the mandatory use of the rupiah.
• Circular Bank Indonesia Clarifies Mandatory Use Rupiah
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia