Indonesian President Joko Widodo may make a state visit to the Netherlands in 2016.
• Joko Widodo to Visit the Netherlands to Improve Trade Relations?
Which Indonesian blue chip stocks failed to rise in accordance with the performance of the IHSG?
• Bucking the Trend: Which Indonesian Blue Chip Stocks Fell?
Bank Indonesia expects further monetary easing in the Eurozone to cause more capital inflows.
• ECB's Negative Rates in the Eurozone Means Capital Inflows into Indonesia?
Curtailing Indonesia's logistics costs: Joko Widodo inaugurated 11 bonded logistics centers.
• Jokowi Opens Bonded Logistics Centers to Improve Indonesia's Competitiveness
Demand for Indonesia's sharia-compliant government retail bonds remains strong.
• Indonesia Records Biggest-Ever Islamic Bonds (Retail Sukri) Sale
APBI says Indonesia doesn't have enough coal reserves to cater the 35,000 MW power program.
• Not Enough Coal Reserves to Supply Indonesia's 35,000 MW Power Program?
Indonesia's crude palm oil production is expected to decline to around 32.1 million tons in 2016.
• Crude Palm Oil Industry Indonesia: CPO Production Down, Price Up?
Palm oil producer Astra Agro Lestari plans to conduct a rights issue in 2016.
• Indonesian Companies in Focus: Astra Agro Lestari's Rights Issue
Japan remains committed to invest in Indonesia, esp. in infrastructure, power and manufacturing.
• FDI in Indonesia: Japan Remains Committed to Invest, says Kankeiren
Indonesia's state bonds will remain a popular investment instrument in the 2nd quarter of 2016.
• Indonesian Bonds: an Attractive Investment Instrument?
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia