The ADB cut its 2015 and 2016 economic growth forecasts for developing Asian countries.
• ADB Cuts Asia’s Economic Growth Outlook on Slowing Growth China & USA
Why did Bank Indonesia refrain from adjusting its interest rate regime in July?
• Bank Indonesia Holds Interest Rates for 5th Straight Month in July
Indonesia recorded a $477 mln trade surplus in June, the 7th consecutive monthly trade surplus.
• Indonesia Posts 7th Straight Trade Surplus in June but Concerns Persist
An update on the recently-unveiled palm oil export levies.
• What You Need to Know about Indonesia’s Palm Oil Export Levies
Opening the skies: an introduction to the ASEAN Single Aviation Market.
• Aviation Industry Indonesia: ASEAN Open Skies, Challenges & Opportunities
On a year-on-year basis, Indonesian car sales continued to decline in June 2015.
• Car Sales Indonesia June 2015: Higher, and yet Lower
Construction firm and property developer Binakarya Jaya Abadi listed on the IDX.
• IPO Binakarya Jaya Abadi on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
This section explains the procedures for establishing a foreign company in Indonesia.
• How to Establish a Foreign Company (PT PMA) in Indonesia?
Most businesses in Indonesia are currently closed due to Idul Fitri celebrations.
• What are the Official National Public Holidays in Indonesia in 2015?
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia